1. Masks help stop the spread.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic there are many studies providing evidence that wearing a mask helps stop the spread.
2. You can’t catch coronavirus from your pet.
At the moment the US Center for Disease Control states there’s no evidence that pets, livestock, or wildlife can transmit the disease to humans, but we’re still unsure if humans can pass it on to their pets.
4. The coronavirus pandemic won’t end once warmer weather arrives.
Rising temperatures won’t bring the coronavirus spread to a halt. Warmer temps won’t kill off the virus.
5. Even if you don’t have symptoms, you can still be contagious.
6. A vaccine won’t be available anytime soon, and even if it would, that doesn't necessarily mean you can get pricked immediately—it will likely be rolled out to healthcare workers, vulnerable populations, and essential workers first.
7. No home remedies will kill the COVID-19 virus.
No gargling with hot tea or vinegar will kill the virus, but feel free to try whatever makes you feel better.